Wednesday

Progress

This was my original schedule/ time plan that was intened to keep us organised and complete certain task within set time frames. This plan proved effective, however in future I would experement with programmes such as Microsoft Project. Although my plan was clear as it stated what needed to be done, by what dates and showed me which tasks required more time and effort.





However looking back at certain area's and times of completion I spent longer on certain projects than others, and perhaps didnt follow it as closely as I should have done. Due to demands from other subjects or even actors or members of the group being absent, at times the editing was shared between myself and christina. The completion of the poster and website were postponed as we were unhappy with some of our initial footage which meant we had to re-film certain scenes or film them at least three times and select it via the process of allimination. Individuals also had re-sits and coursework deadlines to complete which put certain tasks on hold and delayed us massively. We also did not allow ourselves enough time for editing, or time together to converse about certain areas we liked or disliked, and the editing process took longer then expected.
Therefore it is important to take into account other factors that may affect your schedule, however I do think that by setting yourself guidlines it does add structure but had to be more realistic, as I need to complete work from other subjects to. It also highlighted areas of my time management which I need to be more strict with and should result in me completing projects on time.




No comments: