Wednesday

Costumes/ Timing/ Organisation

The lead roles of our teaser are being played by Nikola Mimic and Rachel Mansour. Both of them are available on Facebook and am regularly see them in and around school, but otherwise have their mobile numbers for ease of contact. Christina and I designated certain free study periods to begin shooting, leaving time after to re-shoot any scenes we are unhappy with. As our teaser is based on a school envrionment, filming was easier and as I also share one or two if not more study periods with both actors meant organising costumes and bringing props, aswell as filming equipment wasn't to tough. Myself and Christina organised times to meet up with Nikola and Rachel using facebook and texting/phoning in an attempt to try inform them of lines they were expected to say or how we wished them to be positioned for certain shots. Christina and I took it turns to film certain sections, and while one was filming the other would be prompting the actors or making suggestions for improvements in order to make it appear all the more realistic.

Any other extra characters needed, I also have access to via Facebook and numbers if neccessary. However in the worst case scenerio I encouraged any students present or in the area in which we were filming to participate and they were more than happy to help. Certain scenes which we wanted to create a natural school environment for, we tried our best to warn those being filmed, but to carry on with there normal behaviour.

Research and planning for my poster, is still in progress, I have analysed two film posters of a similar genre to our teaser and have started taking photo's to begin creating my own. However I have not yet decided on my final layout or font types/colours to include.

No comments: