Tuesday

Table Of Contents -Complete

1)
2)


Here is the complete copy of my table of contents. Image one depicts my final copy, as i felt in image two the black colour of the font meant the text was being lost on the dark background.Therefore i changed the font from black with a white shadow/ mirror text, to white with a black shadow/mirrored text.
Like most contents pages, mine contains an image of featured artists or images that are relevent to featured articles. As scorps was my exlusive interview i chose to only included a picuture of him. Using photoshop and the magnetic lasoo i carefully outlined and removed keirum from one of my existing photos. I also used the cloning tool to remove the nike tick from his jumper, as it is a branded product. From another existing photo i had taken i cropped the brick background and placed it on my contents page, then to add further effect i added an outer glow to my models image in order to make him stand out from the dark background. My models clothed in a jumper, new era cap, gold jewlerry and a watch all having signature connotations with gangsters. My contents page also consisted of text, with the features and page numbers being of a readable font size, underneath i included explanitory text, like most magazines do, in order to give the reader a brief outline as to what each feature or article consisted of. For this text i downloaded a font from dafont.com called 'Carnivalee Freekshow', which also linked to the unique styling of my magazine and was to playful. I also made sure all my text was neatly aligned and of the same font type and size, however if given more time i'd include more features and articles. My models costume, aswell as the brick background and the font types selected all contribute to the urban lifestyle i aimed to create, whilst also conforming to standard forms and conventions.

No comments: