Friday

Double Page Spread Mock Up




This is the mock up for my double page spread. I tried to include the standard conventions commonly used in double page in order to make mine appear as professional as possible. Thererefore I ensured I included a header, space for images, space for text, as well as space for pull quotes. I chose not to include text rapping so's not to deffer the readers attention away from the images but to look at the article as a whole. I inserted an image at the top of the left hand corner of the page, but chose to have the larger images across the top of the right hand side of the page, this contributes to the Z eye flow i aimed my magazine to have. My positioning of the pull quote was so that if the reader skimmed over the article it would immediatly draw their attention and then they may wish to continue reading further. Also it broke up the text and fluidity of my alignment, this was influenced by my double page spread research of the article 'Little Boots'.

No comments: